I have missed writing. I am not certain why I haven’t for such a long time, but it really doesn’t matter because so much has happened, such wonderful things that I have so much to write. It’s just a matter of getting to it. We’ll do it in phases…
The most significant is that my lil Panna has started talking! Yes, he has started repeating every single thing along with understanding how to apply the smallest of things! It has been probably the most amazing time ever since a very long time. It was as if he has stored all of this inside him and it is just bursting to come out and wow! it has… He says all animals with beautiful pronunciation, sings sare gama pa… and at times finishes what we started, counts from 1 to 10… I mean it has been the most change in him ever…ever! Phew.. so much has also happened on other things.. here they are which I just want to note and will elaborate on in times to come 🙂 (Super excited!)
1. I have learnt how to drive 🙂 Yes, my wish of whisking away when Panna grows up on long drives with just the both of us WILL happen. Also, with my darling Hanu…
2. We moved into a new home and somehow it feels right. I have used the time effectively to decorate and make the house a home where there are nooks and corners for everything. Its still taking shape but I have applied all that I have and wanted to for a long long time, at last! Of course with a lot of help from Ma, Hanu and Simple… my support system always
3. Panu has some what settled in school 🙂 Yes, he still cries but the teacher tells me that it’s for a short time only and then he plays, observes and learns… beautiful!
4. I gave an interview and some things have taken a backseat happily… more on this latter
5. We have Skype working and being used to reduce distances
6. Families are coming closer! 🙂
7. I am 30 yrs old
8. We completed a decade of being a couple… still very much in lowe!
9. We travelled like hell and grew up as a family on the way. The travelling has most importantly agreed with the small one and he loves it.
10. Still waiting for a maid 😦 My only sad face for now…
11. Loving every moment of just being!
Phew when I look back, yes a lot has happened but all so well and naturally. I didn’t realise how good life was, is…